One seat avail for Sat/Sun 7/5-6 on Tortuga out of MHC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy g

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I chartered the boat and have 5 seats taken. I need 1 diver, someone comfortable diving NC and has their sheit togather. 3 of us are on scooters and we have another couple so far.

It's gonna be a blast!!!:D

Contact Tortuga James here in the NC section.

Where are you going each day? Any idea? I might be interested...I need to get the gills wet!

Where are you going each day? Any idea? I might be interested...I need to get the gills wet!

Gaurantee to be a wreck in 100-130' fsw with sharks on it. Capt's call but over the last 4 yrs diving with him I have only had 1 ****ty dive and many, many, many epic ones. Every season he keeps topping last years dives for us.

Gaurantee to be a wreck in 100-130' fsw with sharks on it. Capt's call but over the last 4 yrs diving with him I have only had 1 ****ty dive and many, many, many epic ones. Every season he keeps topping last years dives for us.

I wouldn't promise anything on a NC dive. Almost all the deep wrecks out there have sharks on them, but there's no promise of getting to a deep wreck. 2 weekends ago we got decent sea state on Sunday, but the current was so narly that we couldn't even tie into the u boat......anything can happen on any given day in NC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom