One heck of a woman!!! -And a D80 man...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KOMPRESSOR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Off topic as this may be (nooo!). Last night I came home after 5 days on the road, installing compressors over half of Norway. Completely exhausted and lack of sleep, and with blood sugar values that would disqualify me from diving for days.... -And after having spent most of these days near beautiful diving waters on the west coast of Norway, but without a minute to spare to get into the water... What has she done while I was away?...

This incredible woman, pregnant in 9th month with my firstborn son (I have three daughters already!), she came up with my 40th birthday present (June 22nd) in advance, a darn Nikon D80!!!

287768671_468e88edc3_o.jpg

So to all of you guys with wives who DOESN'T EVEN GO DIVING WITH YOU, I really, REALLY feel pity for you! :wink:

I'm hereby in "THE CLUB", so expect pictures in the future every one! :D :D :D

Nice!! I assume you gave her a big ole wet kiss???

Go on another trip immediatly, maybe when you get back a housing will be beside it. :D

victor:
Go on another trip immediatly, maybe when you get back a housing will be beside it. :D

Remember, you are dealing with a pregnant woman with raging hormones and the typical mood swings. He might come back and find his scuba gear sold. Never mess with a pregnant woman or expect predictbable responses. :rofl3:

victor:

You mean to say I can't get a good 250ft certified housing AND a couple of strobes for only 99.99$ just about anywhere for this camera??? :confused:

tx51210:
Remember, you are dealing with a pregnant woman with raging hormones and the typical mood swings. He might come back and find his scuba gear sold. Never mess with a pregnant woman or expect predictbable responses. :rofl3:

Now, there are a couple of benefits in operating the (only) local PADI Dive Centre yourself, regarding gear... :D

Heck, then I would have to buy some more NEW gear to get on with my job! Gotta have it, just gotta have it!!!

:scubahelmet:

Stay single and buy the camera yourself. Its a hell of a lot cheaper!

:)

David

Back
Top Bottom