One day on island- Dive or snorkel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is me, no matter where the place or what the situation, I will take dive over snorkel. However, this is part of a larger multiple location trip with your wife. But generally doing what you most want for a day or two on a longer trip is reasonable. I will be in Ft Lauderdale for a week in March with the wife. Been to FL many times but first to Ft. Lauderdale. This is a couple trip and not a dive focused trip. So I will dive two days, we will do couple stuff the other days, will have every evening and late afternoon together.

Not that it matters but we have been married for 46 years and are in our 70s if that affects the arithmatic at all. :)

That I like to get up and do something in the morning and she likes to start the day slowly makes a morning dive trip very acceptable to both.

Back
Top Bottom