One Day Dive / coming from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

semisecco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everybuddy

In the Florida forum area I had already asked for this:
I will be in CC from Nov 1st til 13th and I try to find a chance to go diving for one day. Any recommendations for me? Some already seem to be closed around this time of the year...

So I learned about the fossil dives around Venice and I have already asked Cap. Mike for a one day dive but unfortunately I am the only diver in my little vacation group and I have never been solo diving.

I have seen so many posts now about this fossil diving and read quite some interesting things about it - I didn't even know about these teeth you can find there!

So if there is anyone who might consider having me on a one day dive (I am AOWD with about 50 dives and have done a cavern diving class last year in the Blue Grotto) I would be very happy to hear from you :)

The only time I can dive is during the week as I visit my folks up in Clearwater for the weekends.

Thanks a lot and cheers from Germany.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom