On-Line customs and Immigration Form

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have the location of these forms? Switched Browser and I lost tge UTL.

Thanks.

I believe you have to put Cancun in that box. That is what we have done in the past.

Maybe a dumb question but I'm curious why people are asking for this. Don't they usually provide these to you on the plane? Just wondering if something has changed.

Not all the time anymore. The last 3 or 4 flights I have been on have not had them. So then you have to fill them out in CZM.

Maybe a dumb question but I'm curious why people are asking for this. Don't they usually provide these to you on the plane? Just wondering if something has changed.
Sometimes the planes don't have them, and if they do sometimes all they have is the forms solely in Spanish, and then there's the looking and/or borrowing for a pen, and if you mess up the form you have to flag down a flight attendant to get another one... It's not a huge deal, but it's just one less thing to deal with when traveling.

Not all the time anymore. The last 3 or 4 flight I have been on have not had them. So then you have to fill them out in CZM.
Right, and filling them out legibly while standing in line in Immigration is a bit of a pain. Write a couple of letters, take a couple of steps, write a little, walk a little, etc., and good luck finding a flat surface to write on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom