OMS Wing and SS BP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocull

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a red OMS, single bladder wing w/ 94 lbs of lift. I bought it with intentions of building a tech rig but now I am going in another direction. It has only been used in fresh water and only about 10 dives. Next is a stainless steel backplate which can be used with a harness or can be integrated into a backpack style harness. It too has only seen fresh water 10 times. I also have a large, weight-integrated, Oceanic Ocean Pro BCD with approximately 15 dives on it. It was rinsed in freshwater after every use then stored in our coat closet inside. The BCD will come with 2 sets of quick-release weight pockets. I will sell these items separately or as a bunch. I only accept Paypal as payment, and am not interested in trades unless you want to trade straight across for a new Atomic T2x (I think you get the idea). All items are open to offers of course.

Oceanic BCD and extra weight pockets------$200
OMS wing--------------------------------------$200
Stainless BP------------------------------------$50

All items listed are without shipping. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't know the manufacturer. All the holes match up with an OMS plate my buddy uses. I also mated it up to the OMS wing I have listed and it fits perfectly. I originally wanted to build an OMS rig but now I want to go a different route. The fact that I am unsure of the manufacturer is why I priced it the way I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom