OMS, SP AIR II and NASA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mandy3206

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If OMS and SP AIR II is good enough for NASA, it should be good enough for me:D

NASA flies on the lowest bidder.

You want to dive that way??

RICHinNC:

That may be true, not sure, but OMS isn't the cheapest gear out there for sure, many people complaint about the high price tag on OMS gear.

I do dive that way:14:

Sure, that's a bad A-- rig if you only dive in a pool for extended periods :D
:joke:

Pyrofish:
:lol:
You beat me to it...:D

Too easy...

Originally Posted by RICHinNC

Ya think he just might be diving his own gear as most professionals do?

Pyrofish:

Someone with less than 50 dives can pass judgement on a piece of tech gear:huh:
I don't dive with astronauts, and have never been in a pool with my IQ pack (with back-plate) and yes, bungeed wings, and have logged hundreds of dives on most of the major wrecks in New England without an issue with my gear. Funny thing is, I also see others using the same set-up around here. Guess were all strokes!

Oh, did anyone happen to catch Chatterton diving on the sunken locomotives off the coast of NJ on Deep Sea Detectives? Geez, I think he was diving the same POS rig that I have . . . . what a stroke also . . . it's a great little club!

wreckedinri:
Someone with less than 50 dives can pass judgement on a piece of tech gear:huh:
I don't dive with astronauts, and have never been in a pool with my IQ pack (with back-plate) and yes, bungeed wings, and have logged hundreds of dives on most of the major wrecks in New England without an issue with my gear. Funny thing is, I also see others using the same set-up around here. Guess were all strokes!

Oh, did anyone happen to catch Chatterton diving on the sunken locomotives off the coast of NJ on Deep Sea Detectives? Geez, I think he was diving the same POS rig that I have . . . . what a stroke also . . . it's a great little club!

Do you not understand the meaning of :joke: ? It means just kidding. Chill out. I like the wing, it's the Air II I was making fun of. I happen to love my back plate and wing, but my buddy wouldn't even think of diving with me if I used the Air II. Which, BTW, is probably just fine for ascents from a pool. It's probably just fine for plenty of things, I've never dove with one, but as I said, it was joke. I don't think I'd take one in a cave or on a deep wreck though. My wing I'd take anywhere (ahh precious wing :D )

I saw the deep sea detectives where they found the trains. Very interesting, I didn't think they had water that clear up there.

And yes, you probably are a stroke :joke:
See, it's easy, it's a joke!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom