OMS Slipstream sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have both Jet Fins and OMS Slipstreams?

If I have XL Jet Fins, what size OMS Slipstreams should I get?

I have XL jet and L OMS. See pictures. Left is XL jet, middle is L OMS, right is L jet. In term of foot pocket, OMS is also in between the two Jet size. My shoe size is US men 8.5. With wet boots, OMS fits the best. With DUI turbo sole or White integrated boots, OMS still fit well. XL jet also fit pretty well. L Jet is my wife's fins

Attachments

• 20130315_223825.jpg
    20130315_223825.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 713
Cool. Thanks.

Hi Guruboy - This is Kathy Long with DUI/OMS. I will check with Pete Nawrocky and see what he suggests. Will get back to you. Thank you.

I had Jet fins and Slipstreams before settling on my final fin I am using now (Deep 6 Eddy). If I remember correctly I had to go up a size in the OMS Slipstreams versus the Jet fins. Hope this helps.

I had Jet fins and Slipstreams before settling on my final fin I am using now (Deep 6 Eddy). If I remember correctly I had to go up a size in the OMS Slipstreams versus the Jet fins. Hope this helps.

just saw your other post. So I guess the pocket is the main difference for choosing eddy over slipstream?

Last edited:
I have both XL jets and Slipstreams, which are for sale by the way.....I can compare foot pockets if you like.

Sure, if you have time. Just need to know if the OMS pocket is larger or smaller.

Back
Top Bottom