OMS Quick Release weight system for Harness/Wing - $50 plus USPS shipping.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drewh1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This OMS Weight system will carry 16#s (8#s in each pouch) on any 2" harness waist strap. Use your Plate/Wing or build your own waist band system.

In "like New" condition.

IMG_2282.jpgIMG_2283.jpg

could you do $40 shipped to 97045

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but what is the function of the bolt snaps on the straps? What do you clip them to? Do they come off or are they sewn into the pockets?

Except for the bolt snaps, these look similar to Halcyon pockets. I have the Halcyon's and really like them. My only complaint is that I have limited waist space and two pockets take up a lot of room. No longer a problem because I now have a can light on one side which equals the weight on the other.

Except for the bolt snaps, these look similar to Halcyon pockets. I have the Halcyon's and really like them. My only complaint is that I have limited waist space and two pockets take up a lot of room. No longer a problem because I now have a can light on one side which equals the weight on the other.

you probably just described the OP's reason for selling them :)

SOLD!

I don't use the bolt snaps, they are meant to attach to the shoulder D-rings to stabilize the weights on the waist band. I never carried more than 4 or 5 lbs in these so they are a little overkill for me. Great if you carry a bit more lead.

Oh, bolt straps are easily removed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom