oms Professional Dive O2 Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I have an old OMS Dive O2 Analyzer. The yellow one that looks like a number 8... It needs a sensor and the numbers on it are 02.133.48097 029. Nyone know where I can get a replacement or if it's even available? By old I mean early 2000s.... Thanks

The original OMS company (prior to 2015) sold several different products under the same "Professional Dive O2 Analyzer" name and using the same documentation bundled with different accessories, however while they have the same name they all use different specific oxygen sensors. You can distinguish the analyzers by their color and shape, either white rectangle or yellow rectangle or yellow peanut. The yellow rectangle shape requires a PSR-11-37-D2 sensor, the white rectangle shape requires a PSR-11-37-D3 sensor, the yellow peanut shape requires a PSR-11-39-MD5 sensor.

They are available here.... Specialty Oxygen Sensors for Analyzers

The original OMS company (prior to 2015) sold several different products under the same "Professional Dive O2 Analyzer" name and using the same documentation bundled with different accessories, however while they have the same name they all use different specific oxygen sensors. You can distinguish the analyzers by their color and shape, either white rectangle or yellow rectangle or yellow peanut. The yellow rectangle shape requires a PSR-11-37-D2 sensor, the white rectangle shape requires a PSR-11-37-D3 sensor, the yellow peanut shape requires a PSR-11-39-MD5 sensor.

They are available here.... Specialty Oxygen Sensors for Analyzers
Thanks/ I have the yellow peanut!

Back
Top Bottom