OMS Oxygen O-2 Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Works very well, no complaints at all. Easy to use, and give accurate readings. Price is very good, what else would one want?

spend the extra few bucks and get the din flow adaptor. screw it into the tank and turn on... no flow adjustment needed. can be calibrated with just air and is fast and easy.

I would recommend NOT getting the din flow adaptor. The analyzer comes with the flow meter, so why spend more money for somethin you dont need. Just plug a reg into your tank, and the LP inflator hose into the flow meter. Whats tough about that???

Oh, and I have an OMS analyzer and they are good, except for when you have to replace the sensor. Then, i hate it. But, if you get the replacement sensor thru Oxycheq, its much nicer on the wallet...

I ordered one and it came with a 200 BAR DIN wheel. Now why would you put a 200 Bar DIN wheel on one of these? It doesn't make any sense at all since a 300 BAR DIN wheel would work for both style of manifolds. I would take it apart but I can't do it at home since the thing is locked together too tight. I need to send it to a friend at his machine shop. Will the flow need to be readjusted if he takes it apart and puts a 300 Bar DIN Wheel on it? That is assuming he can even get it apart.

nyresq once bubbled...
spend the extra few bucks and get the din flow adaptor. screw it into the tank and turn on... no flow adjustment needed. can be calibrated with just air and is fast and easy.

and the din adaptor fits both my 200 bar manifold and my 300 bar manifold, so I'm guessing somewhere along the line OMS changed it from a 300 to a 200 wheel...

And the extra 30 bucks I paid for the din adaptor is worth not having to hook up a reg and dial in the flow to use the analyzer...

nyresq once bubbled...

And the extra 30 bucks I paid for the din adaptor is worth not having to hook up a reg and dial in the flow to use the analyzer...

If you got it for $30, I dont blame you... However, most people I dont believe would get it for that price.

I dont see the usefullness of it. I always have regs laying around when I am analyzing a cylinder...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom