OMS No Sag Weight Pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wader

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Brand new, never been wet.These pockets could fit a lot of stuff. Outer pocket great for holding extra things like a knife, scissors, and the first zippered pocket can fit both your girlfriend and your wife! :shocked2: Be sure to only put one in each pocket lest they figure you out. $55 each new at LP, I will sell both for $75 plus shipping. I got too much stuff already.

DSCN0605.jpg

:preggers:
Bump.

These pockets are much more than just weights. One outer velcro, and two zippers; three different compartments. One is made for weights and has a quick release if needed, but the other two are just great for storing gear. I tell you what. You look like a nice kid, so here's what I'll do. I let both of them go for $60 and I will throw in shipping to boot. Can't get a deal like that just anywhere ya know.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom