OMS Harness and DUI Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEA~TEC

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling for a friend.... This is an OMS harness with back plate and backplate pad. 4 extra D rings hace been added to the sholdier straps

Harness 100 +Shipping

The wing is an older style DUI with 40# lift

Wing 50 +Shipping

Attachments

• PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 183
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 135
  • PICT0021.JPG
    PICT0021.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 146
What's the size of the harness?

I'm a big guy, 6'3" & 240lbs, on BCDs I can wear a Largelossened almost all the way or an X-Large tightened all the way. The waist fits into 38" pants but the tummy is a bit larger.

If I understand this set-up, all I'd need to start using it is tank straps & a weight harness (or belt)...

Looking to go to BP/W (without dropping my BCD).

People always leave out the details that may sell their gear. Size? SS BP or AL?

PM sent

Question on the wing:

Does it need to be bolted to a backplate/harness or will it attach via tank straps?

If it will work via tank straps can you provide pics of the wing flattened so we can see this and maybe measurements: Width between strap slots, height from top of upper slot to bottom of lower slot & gap between slots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom