OMS Dry Suit Size Large (9.5 boots) $450 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krisdahl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a like new OMS Drysuit, Size Large with size 9.5/10 boots. Apeks drysuit valves, and includes the low pressure hose. It is a few years old, but it was only used for one or two dives and was stored well. Is in excellent, like new condition. Comes with storage/travel bag.

This suit would probably fit someone up to about 220 lbs, and perhaps 6' tall (max). Ideal size is probably a 190-200lb 5'10" person would be my best guess.

Only issue is that I snagged and ripped the neck seal, which will need to be replaced. I was planning on having a dive shop professionally install a brand new, untrimmed neck seal as part of the package, or if you'd prefer to install one yourself we can knock a few bucks off the top.

Trust me, I wish this suit fit me, it is really nice.

Am looking for $450 + Shipping. Paypal prefered.

I think this is a fair price, or perhaps better than fair. If you disagree, let me know and we'll see if we can make a deal!

Attachments

• omsdrysuit1.jpg
    omsdrysuit1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 72
  • omsdrysuit2.jpg
    omsdrysuit2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 65
  • omsdrysuit3.jpg
    omsdrysuit3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 64
  • omsdrysuit4.jpg
    omsdrysuit4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 54
Yup. Only thing is that I haven't fixed the neck seal because I think there is a high likelyhood that a buyer will either want to perform the work themselves or by their own dive shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom