OMS 21 W HID DIVE LIGHT problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive St. Kitts

Registered
Reaction score
I just received a broken light that needs an easy fix. There are two wires. One black and one red that leave the head to the can. The break is in such a way that I have no idea where they broke from.
The light is a large OMS canister light with a focusing head. Inside the can is the battery pack as well as a curcuit board. There are two sets of wires. smaller red and black as well as a set of larger red and black that come from the light head. I think that the broken wires were soldered directly to the board in two spots. V+ and V-. I could be wrong as well. If I am right. Which goes where?
Any help or are these just the ramblings of a mad man?

I just received a broken light that needs an easy fix. There are two wires. One black and one red that leave the head to the can. The break is in such a way that I have no idea where they broke from.
The light is a large OMS canister light with a focusing head. Inside the can is the battery pack as well as a curcuit board. There are two sets of wires. smaller red and black as well as a set of larger red and black that come from the light head. I think that the broken wires were soldered directly to the board in two spots. V+ and V-. I could be wrong as well. If I am right. Which goes where?
Any help or are these just the ramblings of a mad man?

Black to V- Red to V+ negative and positive.

Back
Top Bottom