Omer Zero 3 mark for scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am new to scuba diving, and I went to shop for my first mask. I found the Omer Zero 3 mask field of vision very good comparing to other masks I tried, but it is a mask made for freediving.

Is there any problem if I use this mask for scuba diving, is there anything that would be a con to using it as a scuba mask?

The other masks I am considering is Mares X-vision Liquidskin, Mares i3, Mares X-VU Liquidskin and Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal.

Thanks for the help!

None whatsoever. Maks targeted toward freedivers have considerably smaller internal volume to make them easier to equalize at depth. However, most offer very good fields of vision since the lenses often sit much closer to the eyes. The Aqua Lung Micro Mask is also a huge favorite among freedivers and spearos. I clear my AL Micro Mask in about 1/4 breath.

Back
Top Bottom