OMD EM5 & 12-50mm lens in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Pictures, I'am also thinking about buying an olympus EM5 and underwater housing cause its almost the same price as just buying an underwaterhouse for my Nikon D5200

Great Pictures, I'am also thinking about buying an olympus EM5 and underwater housing cause its almost the same price as just buying an underwaterhouse for my Nikon D5200

I'm very happy with my switch from a dslr to the EM5. Here's a link to a previous trip report when I first got my hands on the camera.

COZUMEL WITH A NEW CAMERA – AUGUST 2012

marvelous photos! Iam convinced and will have a look this weekend for the Olympus and housing

Lovely images! Every bit as good as one would expect to get with a dSLR. I'll be very happy if I get as nice shots with my "new" (used) E-PL5.

Really nice pictures jlyle! They inspired me a lot and I'm looking forward to test my new OMD EM5 this september in Raja Ampat. I like your trip reports as well!

Thank you. Take lots of pictures in RA and share when you get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom