Olympus XZ-1 Black+PT-050 Underwater Housing+extras+wet lens options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skud007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
camera is in excellent condition. There has been a screen protector on the cam from day one and when out of housing a third party JCC self closing lens cap is attached adds more protection to the lens. The camera has been kept in a padded Lowepro apex 30 AW case, which is also included, as is a spare generic battery. +charger The camera comes with the box, all accessories, manuals & software.
The housing is in excellent condition as well, never flooded, and all ways rinsed in fresh water after dives. Used for approx 30 dives. A few very very small paint scuffs on front 67mm lens mount. Complete with box, accessories & manual.

Payment via paypal. Buyer pays shipping costs + insurance if required.

Olympus XZ-1 Black+PT-050 : £445
Olympus XZ-1 Digital Camera Black + PT-050 UW Housing + PTWC-01 WA lens : £600
Olympus XZ-1 Camera + PT-050 UW Housing + PTWC-01 WA lens + PTMC-01 Macro lens : £675

Please pm me for pics.

bump...

Offers Considered..!!!

What is the condition of the PTWC-01 lens? How much would you be willing to let it go for? I live in Florida, USA. zip code 33325. Please send along an estimate for shipping as well.
Thank you.

Hi,
For the moment my prioriy is to sell the camera & housing, [+ lenses]. Will see how this goes, and may decide to split later on. Will let you know if I do so.

Hi,
For the moment my prioriy is to sell the camera & housing, [+ lenses]. Will see how this goes, and may decide to split later on. Will let you know if I do so.
I understand. I have a different Olyumpus camera and housing and am in need of the lens(es) only. Should you decide to sell the WA (and possibly the macro lens) separately, I'm in the market for them. Please contact me should you wish to go that route. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom