Closed Olympus UFL-2 strobes (pair) - $125

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have ebay. So... you're saying you'd cover the shipping (which will include the import duty and regs) and all the other fees? Keep in mind that ebay charges me a selling fee. Seems like a lot of added costs -
but if that is what makes it work for you, I'm happy to take the extra steps.
Just to be clear to everyone in this thread...
So the more I look at it, the less comfortable I feel with exporting (shipping to foreign country) this.
Please limit to Continental US only.

Taken off the market due to product testing (unreliable).
Sorry fellas... just did not want to have any issues, and damage to my reputation ain't worth it.

Taken off the market due to product testing (unreliable).
Sorry fellas... just did not want to have any issues, and damage to my reputation ain't worth it.

So... I'm going to give cerich first rights of refusal, but I am going to relist these if he does not end up with them.
I had planned to trash these because sometimes the power button would not power up the strobes (actually 1 of them - the other seemed fine). Anyway... took them to my local LDS on a whim and my buddy there immediately found the problem: Loose DC wiring from the battery compartment to the logic board. Seemed simple now that I know. Anyway... been testing them and everything is working 100%.
I'll take backup on them in case Chris doesn't respond (I'm going to give him a few days just so I know he's see the message).

PS - I also have the original manual for them which I will mail along with them.

So... I'm going to give cerich first rights of refusal, but I am going to relist these if he does not end up with them.
I had planned to trash these because sometimes the power button would not power up the strobes (actually 1 of them - the other seemed fine). Anyway... took them to my local LDS on a whim and my buddy there immediately found the problem: Loose DC wiring from the battery compartment to the logic board. Seemed simple now that I know. Anyway... been testing them and everything is working 100%.
I'll take backup on them in case Chris doesn't respond (I'm going to give him a few days just so I know he's see the message).

PS - I also have the original manual for them which I will mail along with them.
If Chris does not take them I will. I teach a basic underwater photography class and can let students use them in the pool.

If Chris does not take them I will. I teach a basic underwater photography class and can let students use them in the pool.

Right on js1221... I'm going to give him until Sunday night (tomorrow night). I'll get back to you Monday if nothing happens for him.

Jon... Have not heard anything from Chris. So, I'm going to let you have them. DM sent on payment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom