For Sale Olympus TG5, PT-058 housing, AOI UWL-04 wet wide-angle lens, and 2x Sea and Sea YSD2 strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got email from a “bill garcia” using the same language and photo trying to sell me this set up…

Attachments

• IMG_0204.png
    IMG_0204.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 12
I got email from a “bill garcia” using the same language and photo trying to sell me this set up…
Yikes! I don't know any Bill Garcia. Everything is sold but the strobes, which are still available.

I don't know what to do about scammers like that. :( That is definitely my photo, everything is sitting on my cutting mat for quilting (another hobby that fills up my closets with stuff).

Yikes! I don't know any Bill Garcia. Everything is sold but the strobes, which are still available.

I don't know what to do about scammers like that. :( That is definitely my photo, everything is sitting on my cutting mat for quilting (another hobby that fills up my closets with stuff).
Thanks for the reply!

I politely challenged him regarding the similarities between his stuff and yours and he responded that it was he who bought it originally and now wants to sell it.

I’ll pass and keep looking

Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom