For Sale Olympus TG-5 Package (Housing; Tray; Arms; Charger; etc.) + Backscatter Wet Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Walker

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to upgrades (a recent housing purchase for my D750) I'm selling off my 'training wheels' underwater camera setup.

The camera's reputation precedes itself as one of the top rated underwater compact solutions for the past couple years.

I've used this package on roughly 100 dives on 4 trips over the last 18 months. Accessories have been added to turn it into a compact, easy to travel and complete solution. The only thing not included are lights, however a 'universal' mount for a regular dive light is included. I'm holding on to the lights I've purchased.

[Part of package has sold, remaining items below]

Photos of the gear condition at: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArvnUdWmJ1CKhrYrfr0yzP4c_j2irw?e=DDRfQ9

(This is the actual gear - photos taken yesterday)

All of this was diving with me in Bahamas in June and is in good working condition.

1 x Olympus TG-5 Black Camera (used but excellent condition - it's always been used in a housing)

1 x Olympus UC-90 Charger (Almost New)

2 x Olympus LI-92B Batteries (Good Condition)

4 x 3rd Party Batteries (New condition - will only charge in camera, not in Olympus charger; Use of 3rd party batteries is at your own risk... but they worked for me)

2 x Mozaic Underwater Flex Arms (Plus an additional 'parts only' spare - these have minor damage to the mount base - see photos - does not affect use in any way)

1 x Mozaic Underwater Aluminum Tray (Good Condition)

1 x 'Universal' dive light mount (New Condition - allows for attaching a standard dive light to flex arms)

Looking for $350USD for the package above.

[SOLD]1 x Olympus PT-058 Underwater Housing for TG-5 (Good condition - some minor scuffs & wear. Nothing that impedes functionality or image quality. Lens is clear.)

[SOLD]1 x Accessories (Spare O Ring; Olympus Grease; Removal tool; Wrist Strap; Lens Cap; Baggie 'o' desssicant; Optical strobe clip for Sea&Sea style cables)

[REMOVED]1 x 52mm to 67mm step up thread converter (Good condition, modified with additional holes for easy removal)

[EDIT: Snip, lens is sold]

All gear is located in Canada and I'm willing to ship worldwide however terms are FCA Calgary. Buyer is responsible for shipping, insurance, duty, tax, etc. I can ship on my Fedex account and add it to the bill, however, responsibility for items while in transit would remain with buyer unless we agree to insure via declared value with Fedex.

Payment by wire transfer in CAD (preferred) or USD - alternate methods and currencies are negotiable. Item ships upon receipt of full payment.

I am happy to answer any questions and provide a few tips on use/maintenance as well.

Hi Jo-Ellen,

I can cover the cost of ground shipping (probably 7-10 days) for a US address, however, I feel the $325USD price is quite reasonable for the lens given condition (essentially as new) and list price.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Thanks.

What outlet type does the charger match? I'm interested in the camera package but might not be able to make a single large payment

What outlet type does the charger match? I'm interested in the camera package but might not be able to make a single large payment

The charger is actually USB powered (5V 500mA) so pretty universal. I can throw in a North American USB charger too (and, if you'd find it useful, I probably have a spare adapter to EU pins as well).

Let me know what you're thinking for payment timing?

Updated price - $550USD plus shipping for the remaining package.
Also open to selling of individual pieces - I believe the housing will work with the TG-6.

interested in selling the housing? I'm in Ontario.
Any pictures of it?

I could break out the housing. Are you thinking the housing accessories too?

1 x Accessories (Spare O Ring; Olympus Grease; Removal tool; Wrist Strap; Lens Cap; Baggie 'o' desssicant; Optical strobe clip for Sea&Sea style cables)
1 x 52mm to 67mm step up thread converter (Good condition, modified with additional holes for easy removal)
2 x Mozaic Underwater Flex Arms (Plus an additional 'parts only' spare - these have minor damage to the mount base - see photos - does not affect use in any way)
1 x 'Universal' dive light mount (New Condition - allows for attaching a standard dive light to flex arms)

The link from the original post should work for pics. Let me know if it doesn't?

Link is good. Appears to be in great condition.
the o-ring and grease would maybe be all I would need.
what’s your price for housing, grease and o-ring?

I could break out the housing. Are you thinking the housing accessories too?

1 x Accessories (Spare O Ring; Olympus Grease; Removal tool; Wrist Strap; Lens Cap; Baggie 'o' desssicant; Optical strobe clip for Sea&Sea style cables)
1 x 52mm to 67mm step up thread converter (Good condition, modified with additional holes for easy removal)

The link from the original post should work for pics. Let me know if it doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom