Olympus SP-560 UZ camera and Underwater Housing *AWESOME UNIT*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RiverOtter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
FOR SALE:

Olympus SP-560 UZ + Underwater Housing with hot shoe mount.

This is an 8MP camera that also shoots really nice video.
Plenty of camera for the amateur photographer (please see the attached pictures FROM THIS CAMERA - I can more upon request).
The unit works extremely well for underwater photography and includes onboard "underwater" settings. The built-in flip-up flash
covers a pretty wide area and gets the job done - especially for close-ups.

This camera worked brilliantly when compared to some of my dive associates' 10MP and 12MP
Sealife units - good focusing and clean, clear shots. Uses xD picture cards. Here's what you get:

-camera + original box/packaging
-transfer cables
-xD memory card
-underwater housing
-flash diffuser
-extra set of o-rings (new in packaging) for the housing
-silicone for o-rings
-set of rechargeable batteries + charger + extra set of batteries

Everything is in really great condition and functions 100%. I'm doing more video these days, so it's time to move it on. If I WERE still doing
photography I would see no reason to move on to a different camera. You will not be disappointed in this unit. Please email/call with questions, and note
my positive seller feedback ratings - this is an honest sale.

$175 buyer pays shipping and 1/2 PayPal fees. NOTE: I will close this ad once the unit is sold, so if it doesn't say sold at the bottom of this thread, it's still available!

IMG_2559.jpgIMG_2560.jpg

Photos from blue water (Hawaii), green water (wreck in lake superior), and on land (Isle Royale, MI). All photos were with stock unit and housing - no additional flash was added.

Hawaii.jpgnudibranch.jpgWindlass.jpgtrees1.jpg

call/txt/email Dan: dfretlan@yahoo.com 651-336-7834

Back
Top Bottom