Olympus PT-045 Underwater Case for Olympus Tough-8000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hover-Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey folks!

I was digging through my box-o-scuba-gear today and realized that I still have my Olympus PT-045 underwater housing for the Olympus Tough-8000. Unfortunately my camera was stolen a few years back but for some reason I've held on to the housing. Anyway, it is for sale! It is in great condition, I only used this on one dive trip to Cozumel so it has about 12 dives on it total. It comes with silicone grease for the seal, the o-ring tool, remote flash insert, lens cover, LCD shroud and wrist strap.

Honestly I don't know what this is worth at this point, I know I spent well over $200 for it new. Someone make me an offer for it and we will go from there. Shipping will be on the buyer and we can work out details for that. It will be shipping from NC. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll answer them as best I can!

Thanks for looking. IMG_4786.jpgIMG_4787.jpgIMG_4789.jpgIMG_4790.jpgIMG_4791.jpgIMG_4792.jpgIMG_4793.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom