For Sale Olympus Pen Mini Camera/Housing Macro Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive More

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Olympus Pen Mini E-PM1 Camera.
Olympus Pen PT-EP06 Underwater Housing
Olympus Pen M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro Lens.
This set up takes great pictures. I have used camera on land and love the pictures, great macro shots with add on lens
IMG_1224 (1).JPG
Under water housing used one time in Indonesia and no problems.

Let me know if you'd like to sell the 60mm separately. I'm interested as I have this same set up already.

Hey
That would be great, $200 takes it separately. I paid $499 for it.
Thanks

I'll take it.. Email me at merxlin at aol.com and I can make payment via paypal (or other way),

Hey
That would be great, $200 takes it separately. I paid $499 for it.
Thanks
Did you get my message? Details are there.

I'm a great diver but this computer technology is giving me trouble. How does one PM another?

No problem. Just email me directly at firstmerk@gmail.com. We can go from there.
If it is simple communications problem I don't want to force myself to the front of the line. I'm good if the other transaction falls through.

PM means [Private Message]. Here they seem to use the term [Conversation], at least I can't find any [PM] function myself. You can click in the lower right corner of the thread box where it says [Quote in Conversation] of the person you want to communicate with, and it.....should.... go just to them.

You can also click on their name and another dialogue should pop up allowing you to do the same thing. At least I hope so. I'm open to corrections. Since we have an interested Staff Member on this thread that should be forthcoming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom