Olympus FE-360 Camera & PT-044 Housing $179.95!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I have a very limited offer available for a quality Olympus FE-360 refurb camera (90 day warranty) and new PT-044 housing all for only $179.95.

There's never going to be a cheaper way to get started in uw photography. This is last year's model, new sets are $279.

8 MP, has uw photo modes, small, can go in a pocket, very easy to use. Wide angle lenses and other accessories are available.

See: FE-360/PT-044 bundle

Jack

I bought this bundle last year for a trip to North Carolina for more than $180! The camera has been to 121 feet and taken great photos. I have been very happy with the quality of the camera and housing.

very tempting...does this setup have an available strobe for better pics? sorry for the noob question, all of this is very new to me.

Jack,

Thanks for the extremely quick shipping, I am trying to book a trip to use it right now!

Josh

Thanks all. I've sold out of them for now, there might be more closer to Christmas.

I do have the newer and excellent Olympus FE-3010/PT-046 bundle, with a NEW camera (not a refurb) with 12MP, a bit larger screen, etc. for only $279.95. These are also being closed out.

I doubt there will be more, Oly reved their FE line but didn't come out with new housings, they don't expect any new announcements until PMA early next year.

If you have an FE-360 or FE-3010 the housings are available separately.

I have great deals on lighting packages, lenses and more. I try to keep as much as possible in stock.

Thanks again to all ScubaBoarders for your great comments and support! Please leave reviews also on my site under the products you're purchased.

Thanks,
Jack

Back
Top Bottom