For Sale Olympus EPM1 + PT-EP06 + 14-42 mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soalle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For sale an Olympus EPM1 + 14-42mm lens + accessories + Olympus underwater casing (PT-EP06) .

The housing has been very well taken care of (cleaned, washed after each dive with fresh water, and the o-ring has been regularly greased). No flooding and it counts roughly 20 dives. Selling for upgrading to a new system.

I am located in EU but I originally bought the camera in US. The charger has therefore the US plug (with a 2EUR adapter it works in EU).

The item can be shipped world-wide from Germany / Switzerland / Italy (to be agreed with buyer). Shipping will be payed by buyer.

I am asking for 335EUR for the whole set + shipping cost. Paypal payment +3% or bank transfer (preferred).

Here you can find a few pics taken with the camera (with no flash): https://500px.com/g/...9a640f975f534d4

Pictures:
P6194102.JPG
P6194103.JPG
P6194104.JPG
P6194105.JPG

Back
Top Bottom