Olympus E-PL1 Digital Camera DSLR w/ Scuba Housing & Strobe (Sea & Sea YS-01) +Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmic2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Asking $1,475 for the WHOLE SETUP. The package includes: Olympus EPL-1 12.3 MegaPixel Micro-FourThirds Digital Camera with the stock 14-42mm Lens (all the benefits of a DSLR without the bulk), the Olympus 40-150mm Telephoto lens, Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe, the Olympus Scuba Dive (PT-EP01) Housing; made specifically for this camera by Olympus (all the needed gears and accessories to make camera work with the housing), a custom "Pelican" style waterproof travel box with foam, all the original boxes and manuals, extra battery, trays for the camera housing, the articulating arms for the strobe, etc, etc....its a GREAT setup!!!! Everything you need to get great photos above water and below water. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! NO LOW BALLERS! I will consider reasonable offers. I will NOT split it up. If you were to buy all this on your own....it would cost you over $3,000. If you are ready to buy....I can meet up locally......I'm in the Mission Viejo, CA area. Or we can arrange shipping if you are not local. CHEERS!!

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3017.jpg
    IMG_3017.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg