For Sale Olympus E-M1 MKII Body & Lenses - Excellent Condition!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Reducing my camera collection and concentrating on my Nikon gear. All of this has been used to write a couple of reviews and used very lightly, never rented. Other photos are available on request.

Reasonable offers considered, but these prices are what I'm seeing on EBay, so I'm not going to give it away!

Buy all below for only $2650! Save $225 off of my asking prices!

Individual prices for each below, will sell separately.

Prices include PP or CC fees, with free FedEx Ground shipping in the US! International shipping at cost.

Contact Jack Connick, EMail: Jack@opticaloceansales.com

---

Olympus OM-D E-M1 MKII Camera Body

Demo black E-M1 MKII camera body is A condition. Very low shutter count of 7539 actuations. Works perfectly, used on a couple of trips and around the studio. No scratches or dings, very slight where on one hand grip.

Excellent m4/3rds camera, fast, quiet and fully customizable. 20 MP, with 5 axis stabilization, fast AF, 4K video. Rugged weatherproof body. Has latest rev of firmware. Complete with flash, strap, box, manual, caps, battery and charger.

$849/obo

Oly-E-M1-MKII-6.jpg

——
Olympus M.Zuiko ED 7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens
Killer wide angle lens, fast f2.8, very close focusing. MSC silent mechanism for video use. Assignable function button. Rugged PRO weatherproof metal body.
Demo, used very lightly. Complete in box, bag, manual. A- condition
$825/obo

Oly-7-14-1.jpg

---

Olympus MZ Digital ED 12-100MM f4 IS PRO Lens

The M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f4.0 IS PRO lens is in a class by itself. It’s the only professional high magnification zoom to cover a 35mm equivalent 24-200mm focal range all on its own. Assignable function button. Capture images with razor sharpness thanks to 5-Axis Sync IS, the world’s most powerful image stabilization system. Every inch of this lens is PRO: weatherproof construction, fast auto focusing and effortless control. Its broad focal length lets you shoot portraits, wide-angle, landscapes, and macro. One lens. Unprecedented versatility.

Excellent video lens for above water use. A+ condition

Demo, used very lightly. Complete in box, bag, manual.
$850/obo

Oly-12-100-1.jpg

----
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro Lens - A condition
-
This high quality macro lens is ideal for shooting a wide range of underwater macro photos. Featuring a closest focusing distance of 7.4 inches, this lens has excellent close-up capability with 1X magnification, and dust-/splash-proof construction. Focus limiter switch.

This is the go-to macro lens for m4/3rds!

Demo, used very lightly. Complete in box, bag, manual.
$350/obo

Oly-60-Macro-1.jpg

Oly-7-14-2.jpg

Oly-12-100-2.jpg

Oly-60-Macro-2.jpg

Oly-E-M1-MKII-2.jpg

Oly-E-M1-MKII-7.jpg

E-M1 MKII body has been sold! Lenses are still available.

60mm lens sold.
7-14 & 12-100mm PRO lenses available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom