Olympus C5050 underwater setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolfeel

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Olympus C5050 underwater setup. I've taken care of everything and it's all in good condition. The housing has never been flooded. As you know if you read the Oly forums here, this setup has been very popular and works great.

I previously posted this all for sale together but I would be willing to break it up if anyone needs individual pieces of the setup.

Olympus C-5050 Zoom Camera
Olympus PT-015 Underwater Case
Inon UWL-100 Wide Angle Lens
Tray and Adjustable Strobe Arm (compatible with Inon D-2000 strobe which I'm keeping)
Holder on strobe arm for the Inon WAL
Lens adapter to allow for attachment of the WAL to camera out of the UW case
Olycap lens cover
32 mb Olympus xD Card
256 mb SanDisk Compact Flash card
512 mb Ridata Compact Flash card
Manuals
Battery Charger & 2 sets of batteries

Please e-mail me if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCF00041.jpg
    DSCF00041.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 116
if no one decides to buy this as a package and somone can verify that the WAL you have there will work on the PT-030, i might be interested in the lens and the holder for it depending on prices you may want for them. feel free to PM me or shoot me an e-mail at GONEHAWKN@YAHOO.COM

Bill

Bill,

Thanks but I just sold it all today to scubaguy655. Thanks!

NO SWEAT....looks like a nice rig....i hope the new owner takes some great shots with it!!

Bill

lol...if not, it won't be the equipment!

Actually, I have this set-up already (minus the WAL) and just wanted a back-up.

scubaguy655, thx for the positive feedback. I assume you got everything safe and sound and are happy with the setup? Thanks again.

I got everything Saturday and took a couple of land shots with the WAL. Seems to work fine. Thanks for everything!

Back
Top Bottom