Olympic Games Torino

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They haven't been banned. They've just been temporarily suspended as a health precaution. They should be back to competing in a few days.

I wish Shaun White all the luck in the world and hope he wins gold. I also wish he didn't look like Carrot Top...

El Orans:
Do tell more.
Well
You should come to sharm more often. And for the New Year. Then you will also have a chance to meet different people

Mania

ScubaTexan:
I wish Shaun White all the luck in the world and hope he wins gold. I also wish he didn't look like Carrot Top...
LOL, I watched him during x-games and was trying to put my finger on who he looked like, thanks.. :)

Matt

Shaun White (snowboarding) and Chad Hedrick (speedskating) both won -- but Bode Miller finished fifth in the downhill. Thanks for the hype, Nike... :icon_roll

BTW -- I thought the whole idea behind the X-Games was to keep these events out of the Winter Olympics.

I've got to hand it to the Chinese girl for her spunk in getting up and finishing her pairs routine after crashing hard on that jump attempt. She looked like she was hurt badly, but they finished the program and won the silver medal. Well done!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom