Olympic Games Torino

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who is watching the opening?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Adam Malysz - ski jumper and Jagna Marczulajtis - snowboardress.
Mania

I haven't watched the Olympic Games in previous years...probably won't watch them this year either.

I always watch the Olympics. I was born during the Squaw Valley Winter Olympics, so I've always felt a bond with the Olympics. I shall watch the tape delayed Opening Ceremonies tonight. :D

Be prepared for some interesting parts...
Comedia dell'arte...
will not say more but this was my favourite part.
But it was a funny feeling to see the Olympic torch carried by a person I know personally and drinked, dancend and talked to just few weeks ago.
Mania

mania:
But it was a funny feeling to see the Olympic torch carried by a person I know personally and drinked, danced and talked to just few weeks ago.
Mania
Do tell more.

USA is supposed to be incredible this year. I guess we'll wait and see...

They have already "caught" 8 atheletes who tested positive to high levels of excess "hemoglobin" (sp?) in their blood. Hemoglobin (however you spell it)
carries oxygen and having excess would allow your body to carry more oygen
in it's blood and give you more energy.

I'm watching the opening now.

But I don't get the theme of what they're doing........my mind is saying HUH?

teknitroxdiver:
I'm watching the opening now.

But I don't get the theme of what they're doing........my mind is saying HUH?
It's passion! Oh man is it lame in my book..

Does everyone elses feed on NBC sound like they have the reverb cranked up to 10? It sounds like the announcers are in a steel box commentating.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom