Oly C5050 help: stopping device

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...
If mine says:
System:
Microsoft Windows ME
That's version or SR (Software Release). Service packs exist only for NT, W2K and XP. For 95, 98 and ME there's no such thing.

I need to check and see if the latest service pack has been installed. I'm not using the Camedia software or Explorer to copy the files. I just accessing the files directly from the card (in camera - no reader yet) and save them to a folder on my drive. I use Adobe Photoshop to open them up and work on them. Any additional ideas or tips will be appreciated...

GUEdiver once bubbled...
I just accessing the files directly from the card (in camera - no reader yet) and save them to a folder on my drive.
That means that you use Explorer - accesing disks, copying files etc. is done via Explorer (even if sometimes it doesn't look like that).

I don't have my camera here where I have W2K but I'll check tomorrow what can be done.

I am more camera literate than computer literate. I appreciate the info. I too am away from the computer that I use with the camera, so I'll check it out later and see what SP is in place. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom