Older Scubapro G250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Posted this in the regulator forums, but being there are a lot more folks viewing this forum I thought I would post it here. Also time senstive since there is only about another 2 hours left in the sale.

I went to an estate sale today, and saw an old Scubapro G250 with an SP 1st stage. Tried to find markings on the 1st stage to see which one it was. Also it was a yoke reg and on the yoke instead of having the typical plastic screw that tightens the reg to the tank it was metal. Can anyone possibly date the regulator for me? What would be a fair offer on it, and what should I expect to pay in parts to have it serviced?

Most likely an older MK-5 or 10. In either case a good first stage. Pretty much reguardless of the first if you can get the works for $50 or less you will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom