Old Man Vertigo Came Visit Me Today !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Life is great but don't turn faster than me . Started with yard work and avoided standing on a ten foot ladder in my backyard . All hell broke loose when a freeway police chase ended down the street . Five squad cars go flying by and three helicopters are up in the sky ! My daughter comes screaming at me , get in the house Rumdumb but I do not easily reply . She calls my wife in Florida as grievous can be so I started to oblige . Lessons to be learned and no time to waste , be safe which is a maybe . Driving or diving is what this story is about but had a lot of practice driving while pie eyed in my youth that is . I need some fancy threads so must go to the Beverly Center for tonight will be at the Adventures Club .

huh? huh?

Life is great but don't turn faster than me . Started with yard work and avoided standing on a ten foot ladder in my backyard . All hell broke loose when a freeway police chase ended down the street . Five squad cars go flying by and three helicopters are up in the sky ! My daughter comes screaming at me , get in the house Rumdumb but I do not easily reply . She calls my wife in Florida as grievous can be so I started to oblige . Lessons to be learned and no time to waste , be safe which is a maybe . Driving or diving is what this story is about but had a lot of practice driving while pie eyed in my youth that is . I need some fancy threads so must go to the Beverly Center for tonight will be at the Adventures Club .
Ease up on the self-medicating, man, and seek professional help.

it doesn't sound like that was only vertigo.

but blessings to you, brudda, and keep on being you because you are fabulous and beautiful.

I take only betahistine to treat vertigo and coffee too please , the rest is only a natural high or a tab of LSD wedged in my brain from the 1960's ! Have a nice day from Sylmar to the World . Rumdumb

What does this have to do with diving?

a tab of LSD wedged in my brain from the 1960's !
Its all starting to make sense now!

Also if you are talking about getting vertigo from moving your head around, try the Epley maneuver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom