Old man and a budget Liveaboard Komodo--Part three

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're most welcome.
Je répondrai avec plaisir à ton message :)

Merci Luko, you are shedding a new perspective on the subject of macro. I have been diving in Lembeh a long time ago when there was only one resort KKB and I am not in the mood to go back; I lived in Manilla for 12 years and Anilao was our week end dive spot but at the time nobody was interested in Macro, I just went twice to Ambon, and I must say that I like the dives especially the Laha ones I like creatures comfort though and Ambon is far from catering to it apart from the up market resorts and even so ... So Dauin it will be, I will PM you fro more details about which resort . Thanks for your help
We have stayed with Liquid Dumaguete twice and at Pura Vida once. Pura Vida is more comfortable but it was almost empty when we were there , which is not something we generally like very much. Having been to Lembeh and Anilao I would say that Dauin is also very very good and Apo is amazing for turtles. I think that you will like it a lot !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom