Old Dog and New Tricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

conchnclyde

Registered
Reaction score
:doctor:
I am new to this site, except for a thread I submitted several days ago, and pleasantly suprised with the amount/wealth of information that is posted here. I got my OW back in 95, down in the Crystal Rivers Area, and since then have made a group of dives totalling around 20. I have been fortunate to dive several wreck, deep, a night dive on a wreck, and several shallow cave dives. Majority of dives have been during vacations, warm water situations. I am getting ready to go to Aruba for a week, and looking forward to getting wet again. I have dove there before, and it was nice. I am planning to start diving on a more regular basis, and advancing my skills, as well as my certifications. I may eventually work toward an MD or IDC, and make a career out of diving (or part time). I am fortunate that my wife loves to dive with me, and makes a great partner. We both got excellant training (I think so anyway), and treat the underwater world with great respect and admiration. Though we have not logged alot of dives, we have made some good ones, and have learned alot about diving together. Diving is an interesting career/sport/hobby, but I have learned that safety is first and foremost when it comes to living on life support, and I dive with this in mind. Say no more, happy diving to everyone, and look forward to reading the threads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom