old 1. stage to give away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Thomas Have found a drawing only of your first stage it just might be Polish will endever to att. drawing Regards john img582.jpg

I believe that this is a German Draeger first stage - they were very well known for their twin hose regulators in the 60s and 70s, and then they came out with this single hose model. I used to have one, and bought it in 1976 on the basis that many Navies around the world were using their twin hose equipment.

You can find it on this site - under the Name Drager Secor 200 - it was right at the time when standard din fittings were going from 200 Bar to 300 Bar operating pressures...

Also on that page is the Drager Duomat twin hose which I used for hundreds of dives - it was a really outstanding regulator, and very reliable. I still believe there is a big advantage to having your air exhaust from behind your back.

The Duomat was a huge upgrade from the Mistral that I had to learn on - it had no valves at the mouthpiece so to clear it you had to take a huge breath - and then exhale constantly as you did a horisonal 360 degree roll.....

GKAM's SCUBA Pages

Back
Top Bottom