Olá (Hello)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redshift once bubbled...
Hi from Portugal. I had been registered here for a while but I lost this site's url when my computer crashed once. Now that I´m back feel free to ask anything about our wonderful waters :) and because this is such a huge forum, it's possible that some of you are portuguese or speak portuguese so I invite you to go to www.forum-mergulho.com

Best regards to you all.

Ola, welcome to the boards. I was in the Azores 6 years ago and I have a few relatives that live on the Islands there. I may be returning in the summer of 2004 for some visiting and of course diving. Have you ever dove those Islands? I will be going to San Miguel Island. I can understand and speak Portuguese fairly good but can't write at all. BTW I take it you are a fan or Porto and not Benfica?

Porto of course!! :) They're going to play against each other today.
I've never dove there but I'm planning to do it this year or the next... Since you can read portuguese go to www.horta.uac.pt/SCUBAZORES/ There are lots of information on diving sites and diving operators.
Have fun!

Olá Redshift!

I´m also from Portugal, Lisbon. I was born in Brazil (father portuguese and mother brazilian) but I live in Portugal for 22 years.

I´m quite an inexperienced diver, only 16 logged dives (plus 6 dives not logged) and I had bad experiences in Portugal, in Sesimbra, because of seasickness. So, I usually dive when I travel (till now, I dived in Cuba and Dominican Republic), I´m planing to become an AOW in March or April, in Cascais, and to scuba dive in Mombasa (April) and Maldives (July).

I just registered myself in the forum-mergulho and if you guys are planning to dive in Sesimbra or Portinho da Arrabida, and if you accept inexperienced divers, maybe I´ll join you.

We did it once and we'll probably do it again. The next one, as you might have seen will be in Algarve, but there will be others. Keep in touch and you'll see :) You're welcome to join us! Good luck for your AOW.
Beijinhos

Redshift where are you at in Portugal. I live here too, and it is always great to meet people who love to dive nossas aguas lindas.

Theo

Wow, I'm glad to see that there are some Portuguese divers here. I had the good fortune to live in Cascais, Portugal for over 2 years and I miss it terribly. I miss all my Portuguese friends and the wonderful food and wine. I didn't do any diving there, but I did take a trip down to Tenerife and did some diving there. I would also be curious to know how the diving is there, as I would like to go back to Portugal for a vacation and visit all my old friends.

Dion :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom