Oktoberfest 2008 - Cozumel, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

Just wanted to share with you a great event that is going into its 6th year at the Wyndham Cozumel and diving with Sand Dollar Sports...Oktoberfest!

"The Ultimate Dive Party" offers 7 nights all-inclusive with daily diving, all meals, drinks, snacks plus additional bonus entertainment programs, competitions and prizes. This year also includes complimentary underwater photo seminars for both beginner and advanced photographers with the talented David Haas from Haas Images.

The event is October 4th - 11th 2008.

I don't usually post trips but this is such a fun time at a great price, I just had to.

Prices begin at $880 per diver, $612 per non diver double occupancy for 7 nights all-inclusive with 5 days x 2 tanks, but any part of the package, such as length of stay or number of dives can be tailored to suit.

I will be happy to provide more details upon request and answer any questions you have - I really hope you will join us!

Back
Top Bottom