Okinawa - Bubbles Wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pretty decent service, and the prices aren't that bad if you need a custom suit.

I prefer Bare suits if you can get them in your size.

They do make a really cool looking spiderman wetsuit that I've been tempted to buy though... :D

pretty decent service, and the prices aren't that bad if you need a custom suit.

I prefer Bare suits if you can get them in your size.

They do make a really cool looking spiderman wetsuit that I've been tempted to buy though... :D

Actually, Bare is the only company I've found that I fit the template for perfectly, a MLS, but I haven't been able to find any good deals yet.... Might have to go check out the Spiderman wetsuit though!

I've noticed that the japanese wetsuits are much more colorful than our commando black. Do they speak English? Have a website?

We also have Sunabe Marine and Okinawa Marine Sports both located on Sunabe- this is where many of the local shops get their rental suits and they are both high quality and inexpensive for suits. I have mine made at Okinawa Marine Sports but have had many repairs done at Sunabe Marine and they do good work also.

No website that I know of, but their ads say that they speak English! Most of the Japanese here do speak at least a little English, kind of makes all the Americans look bad.

I had a 5mm farmer John made at Bubbles. Through the chest and torso it is 10mm, because I had the diaper installed also. I had zippers on the sleeves and ankles and I had custom colors and patterns. It cost me $325 actually less than a similar amount of mm of coverage. Best advice is to dive you new suit about ten times then go in for the second fitting. It will make your suit much warmer. Also you can seal the seams to make your suit last longer. If you want to be noticed at the dive site then you must get a custom suit. No web site that I am aware of, only the shop outside the main gate of Foster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom