Okay, My Goal Is to Bump the Oily Bikini Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OKAY....macro

DSC_0045-4.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

about the price of a used cheap drysuit....

JB's whiskers

DSC_0041-2.jpg

he he

OK, I know all about "If you have to ask.. stuff.. but what sort of $$$ are we looking at?

Based on my years as a kid spent with a red raw nose and face, I could be tempted if this really does help with the cancer stuff.

Seriously, I don't know why they are not pushing the anti-skin cancer properties more.

You can get it for about 1500 USD. (that is for the one timer deeper zap-o) I think the lower energy passes are around 400 and they want you to do three. My friend gave me a deep discount cause I've know him for a long time and am friends with his wife....

I'm pretty sure the benefits of Retin-A reversing precancerous areas by sloughing them has been accepted. (as long as you use sunscreen, etc)

The newest options out there now are IPL, (sort of pricey for results that do not impress me)Fraxel (like a partial laser in a grid pattern, think pixel) and PSR, (plasma gas ablates deeply). Anyway, supposedly the PSR stimulates collagen for about one year after the procedure and tightens you up a bit.

Nice macros!! JB gets a nice close shave too. :D

Now I just wish we had the macros of you before too! :tongue:
(sometimes I'm sooo demanding....give me one pic and I'll want 10 more!)

Your neck looks excellent! I read that things are likely to continue to improve for up to one year? hehehe, you're gonna get carded and have to have your daughter buy the beer!!!!

he he...not likely

I'm getting the AARP stuff in the mail already, :( how dare they send me that ****?:(

Check out Bob Kotler in LA for some amazing work...he is stuck in the deep phenol peels but he is sorta the guy that wrote the book. I'm like your husband though..those pigment changes scare me. I don't want to be walking around with a face that doesn't match your neck...eeeek.

But these ladies look mo bettah, for sure

Dr. Robert Kotler, MD Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon of the Face and Neck Exclusively.
&Type=Proc&cat=&Data=Chemical_Wrinkle_Removal&Page=1&sort=Name&end=end

No pre macros, sorry. Yea, my M-I-L looked like the English Patient for three weeks after a laser. That was scarey...

Man Catherine, I am on my knees bowing to you.....I had heard of this treatment, but didn't know anyone brave enough to try it. Girl, in so many ways you make me proud to be a woman.....Now how can I find a doctor that does this in the midwest that I can trust. PS it sux to get ahhhh aged....

You too kind, I'm not brave. I just get exposed to all this scoop and find it interesting... the nice thing about PSR is it is pretty safe because your top layer of skin acts as it's own biological dressing, so less chance of scarring or infection, etc.

Ain't technology grand?

Women in Wisconsin all have skin like alabaster, I've noticed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom