Okay, My Goal Is to Bump the Oily Bikini Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Any of you ladies hearing about the new PSR technology? You can get rid of a lot of sun damge with very little downtime. I highly recommend it for any pre-cancerous sun damage (okay, use that as your excuse). It was easy breezy and fairly dramatic.

Plasma gas, not a laser. Fairly new, nobody in Hawaii yet. Makes chemical peels and lasers obsolete, IMHO.

we need controversial pictures here, catherine. otherwise, the oily bikini thread will retain the crown.

I see the fella's are needing to get back in touch with their feminine side again. I think a few treatments with this thing and they might be able to look the part too! :)

Did it hurt? What is the recovery time?

yea, it hurt.

I cried.

but I have a low tolerance for pain and cry before it hurts too much as a preventative measure. Plus 50 mgm of demerol does not touch me, I don't know why.

and it only hurt badly for five minutes.

recovery time was five days total. Your neck and chest takes a little longer to peel. But pretty effective considering how easy it was. Nothing like a chemical peel or laser. My mother in law had that and she was at my house for over three weeks.

Thanks for this thread!

I'm glad I saw this! I second the thanks for the post... For my thirtieth, I was planning on a chemical peel/laser to combat my sun damaged skin. I have been a swimmer/lifeguard/beach bum since I was 13 and didn't take sunblock very seriously until the last year or so. Shame on me...I know.

Before and after pics please!!!

Okay, I'll try and get something. I only have the burnt toast ones I made JB take so I could skip the day after appointment. All the little brown spots you get on your chest and neck are hasta luego, though.

okay, girlfriends, here is the day after so you can see the extent of a medium (light medium psr)

IMG_1261.jpg

I don't have an after shot yet, only group family shots, but here is a before where you can see crows feet taking over. I'll try and get an after of the same area, my friend the doc requested one too. This procedure is still very new and he doesn't have many pics yet.

before

IMG_1251-1.jpg

JB says my neck is where he sees it the most.

Seriously, its worth it to get rid of the precancerous stuff before we get to the point they are cutting pieces of your face off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom