Okanagan Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amphibious

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
any locals want to get together for some dives? currently stuck in the kelowna area.

did 20hrs of diving in Jan... still haven't seen a fish...

great place in the summer, never ending supply of carp to shoot, but in the winter, the diving blows hard....

Hey everyone,
I just moved to west kelowna and im looking to do some diving around here. I have never dove in fresh water before but I would like to give it a try. If anyone is up for it I would love to tag along for a dip. Any afternoon (night dive) or wekend works for me. message me if youre interested :)

Diving Dynamics in Kelowna organizes fun dives once a month in the summer and you can check out the Salmon Arm Scuba Meetup group.

Serpant aquatics in kelowna, talk to Sheldon he will hook ya up with divers in your area, great guy and there is a lot of places to go diving! This summer I could go out with ya too...

At Ellison park (Vernon) is a nice little dive park, some sunken boats, interesting topography and the occasional carp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom