Ok...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now UP,
One of these days we are going to get you and LY into a cavern. When you hover at that stop sign and shine that HID down the line, you will not be able to rest until you can go see what's down there. My wife has wanted to cave dive since the beginning. I wanted no part of it. On a business trip to Florida, after our trip on the Gulf was blown out we dove some of the springs. that was it, I had the bug.

Uncle Pug! Be strong!!

Keep thinking ocean, ocean, ocean...

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Now UP,
One of these days we are going to get you and LY into a cavern. When you hover at that stop sign and shine that HID down the line, you will not be able to rest until you can go see what's down there.

How right you are......

We really need to get UP down to North Florida and show him what it is all about!!!!

What do you say UP? This is an official invite. Come on down.

O-ring once bubbled...
..and not let it degrade into a DIR vs. non-DIR thread.

That being said, I still maintain that Halcyon stopped making the 45# wing so they could sell me a 40# for double AL80s and a 55# for double steels. When all is said and done I will end up with 3 wings, including my 27# for singles.

Yo O... Why don't you just use the 55# with the 80's? I do and it works fine. I actually have a 65# now that I wear with my 104's but that's just because I got a great deal on it and I needed another (the wife is now a cave diver too!).

I know 55# isn't needed for 80's but it's not that much bigger and doesn't create much more drag.... not $300 worth of drag anyway... :D

Put that money into stages and regs! :wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom