OK This is overkill but WHAT a deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WannaLaguna

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey All,

I went into my LDS (which wasn't local at all...but what prices!!)

I had been researching my gear needs all winter long and had made the decision to buy a couple Apeks regs. An ATX50 DS4 DIN and and AT40 Octo. I wanted the ATX50 in anticipation of diving doubles. So I go in and tell them what I want and what my needs/plans are for diving. After chatting for about an hour or so Brian, the owner make me an "offer I couldn't refuse!"

Apparently, a guy ordered a couple of ATX200's and didn't end up taking them. He offered one to me at an incredible price! The other 1st stage had been sold so he THEN gave me the other 2nd stage both for an extra $200 I now have 2 (2)!! ATX200's in prep of my doubles.

I also picked up a Suunto Cobra, Pro QD+ and a new Bare 7mm full wetsuit w/ hooded jacket. (best prices around!!)

Even my own LDS that I do all my certs with wouldn't give me a better deal even though I had spent allot of $$ on courses and STILL have two more coming up this season.

I highly suggest Dive Source http://www.divesource.com to anyone looking for great service and awesome prices!

I can't wait to dive these puppies in a couple of weeks!!

I have dealt with those huys a few times, they are great in the way that they customize the package to your needs without breaking the bank. I really enjoy their reg and BC package selection. I would also recommend anyone interested in purchasing gear to check them out. They are even canadian which makes it cheaper for those in the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom