Ok here's the DEAL...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
You walk into your LDS and pick up a laynard for your dive light and due the proper alingment of celestial bodies and the UV radiation and solar flares the accounting software at the Dive Shop gives you a $250 credit.

How would you spend it?

Originally posted by Fishkiller
You walk into your LDS and pick up a laynard for your dive light and due the proper alingment of celestial bodies and the UV radiation and solar flares the accounting software at the Dive Shop gives you a $250 credit.

How would you spend it?

I would order Syruss32 a new set of split fins, and use the rest to buy a few more gadgets!

That would be a real fine gesture on your part.

(actually I have had this same thing happen and whether I chose to not tell them really depends on where it happened and if they are nice or buttheads to deal with)

But I am a bad boy so more often than not I enjoy the fruits of their accidental labor!

Uhm - think that would just be put towards the outstanding credit for gas... and make a very small dent in it...

Other than that - Dry gloves are on the top of the list at the moment - or a new manifold...

Big T

I would get the biggest, brightest light i could.

Then blow the rest on gadgets

Hehe - go look at a canister light - then make a down payment in that case - they are more than $250... I have a magnificent 50w output - considering boosting to 100w - on a 12 amp battery - light my day...

Big T

Ok then, I would buy just the bulb for the biggest light i could find......

$120 worth of gadgets and bits for my dad and $120 worth of gadgets and bit of gadgets and bits for belushi. Then spend the $10 on wrapping paper and give it to them!

First question is that American or Canadian? American goes soooooooo much further here.

Like you others, I'd be going after gadgets if I were to buy for myself. But,I think I just might buy another tank -- and wrap it up for someone who needs one. :D

That sounds good for a down payment on a Buddy Inspiration,
only another $5250.00 to get.

Maybe I cxould sell my body, but then where would I get the other $5200.00 :)

http://www.britishdiver.com

I was given these by a friend. Get further education like Naviagtion Nitrox night Deep etc.

A dive skin

A new pair of boots

a better looking buddy :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom