Oh Wow, Copy & Paste To Your Address Bar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
You'll love it..! Just do it now. :wink:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document. getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Don,

ScubaBoard is too smart for this nonsense. You can past it into IE's address bar in some other page - like Google search or something and enjoy the show.

And Don. Have you ever considered that the screen isn't really changing? That's it's just the moonshine?:eyebrow:

Oh, wow...

Rick Inman:
Don,

ScubaBoard is too smart for this nonsense. You can past it into IE's address bar in some other page - like Google search or something and enjoy the show.

And Don. Have you ever considered that the screen isn't really changing? That's it's just the moonshine?:eyebrow:

Oh, wow...
It worked here a few times then stopped? It was fun seeing the logo and all the pics flying around. I'm gonna boot my computer then try it on photo gallery.

Don! I think I figured out why you see the screen moving: LINK (Oh, wow...)

**** NEW POST ****

Ok, sometimes it works, sometimes it does't.

**** END POST ****

ok sorry, it was announced to work in Firefox, but it worked in IE a few times, then stopped. It was cute, sorry ya missed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom