Oh no, Mary Kate won't be able to get a good job!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848

Reaction score
I saw that Mary Kate Olsen is dropping out of NYU. I was thinking...if I was worth $150 million at 18 years old would I have gone to college at all? Then I got to thinking about my time in college and realized that if I were worth $150 million, I would still be there :D

i think the girl is incredibly sad... she can do so much with her life and her biggest struggle is to take a bite out of a cheese sandwhich.

thats why i thought to be a positive role model to my only niece, i will show her that big women are beautiful so pass me those krispy kremes dammit.

almitywife:
i think the girl is incredibly sad... she can do so much with her life and her biggest struggle is to take a bite out of a cheese sandwhich.

thats why i thought to be a positive role model to my only niece, i will show her that big women are beautiful so pass me those krispy kremes dammit.
Yeah, I'm sure it would suck to know people only like you because you're rich...but hey, at least you're rich :D

I think of the likes of Bill Gates who dropped out of my alma mater. Whatever happened to him. Of course I went through high school, college, my Master's and PhD programs with stellar grades and where did I end up? Certainly not with $150 million... but having a lot of fun!

kent_1848:
Yeah, I'm sure it would suck to know people only like you because you're rich...but hey, at least you're rich :D
im rich - *&%^ when did that happen!!!! damm, i better phone my boss and quit my job then! woohoooo

Relax, . . .She didn't completely "drop out". She is just "taking a break". The world should be able to stay on axis after all.

W

The sad life of child stars!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom