OFWF t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It's coming together. Here's what's happened so far:

I have a member creating a design. The front of the t-shirt will have a simple dive flag on the left chest area, with www.scubaboard.com over it, and if you want (for a small cost) your board name under the flag. On the back will be the design (still under design - but it will include our mascot).

Depending on the number of t-shirts we order, the cost is in the $12-15 range. If you want a t-shirt in a light or neutral colour (white, natural, grey, light yellow, light khaki or stone green), it's one price. If you want a darker colour, because of the extra printing/ink process it's $4 more.

Using the design for the t-shirt, I can get sew-on patches made for a reasonable price.

So here's a couple of questions. How many of you would like an original OFWF t-shirt? How about a sew-on patch?

Once the design is finalized, I'll be asking for specifics for ordering the t-shirts (eg colour, size, number of), but for now stay tuned to this thread for info.

My thanks to all who have helped out in this process, your ideas, input (and holding back the laughter at my crude attempts for designing something) has been appreciated beyond measure.

I'd order two - assuming an extra $2 or $3 for the personalization, I'd like to get one in dark and another in white or something.

Cool to wear on the weekend scuba trips, etc.

I'd be getting 2 or 3

Black and light gray!

I would like at least one with my user name on it. I will keep watching. Thank you very much June.

I will order one - grey I suppose or stone green with my name on it

Is this offer open to anyone on the board, or only to members of the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks? Being an ex-pat after all. :)

Marc

You can put me down for 2 ( khaki and black ). Need some time to consider putting the ole' taz trademark on there!

Cheers!

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Is this offer open to anyone on the board, or only to members of the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks? Being an ex-pat after all. :)

Marc
.......there might be a premium on the cost!!!!:wink:

And bear in mind that the shirts of course will have the OFWF logos.......:D

Promote Ontario diving in Florida.....Gotta love it....

FLL Diver once bubbled...

Marc

But of course they're available to anyone who wants one.

Back
Top Bottom