OFWF Group Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"divebirds"?????

ummmm, no......

I've enjoyed reading the comments many OFWF have written and admire the special connection you share.

Since I've signed onto this forum, I've learned it is lonely living in Central NY:(

I boat out of Henderson Harbor, in Lake Ontario, so I'm not too far from the border. I'm not sure how far away, the dive sites you have mentioned, are from where I live, but if they are within reach of my travels, I would humbly ask if a central NY diver would ever be welcomed to join in the fun with the OFWF?:)

Butch103 once bubbled...
Randy sounds like fun ...Those two days..I haven't had time to zip down to see Gil and reup for the club...Goiong solo or have you got a new young dive recruit ????
So far going solo....you interested.
BTW...I have these date "cleared".
Randy...

Scubapest once bubbled...
.... I would humbly ask if a central NY diver would ever be welcomed to join in the fun with the OFWF?:)

but of course you would. The more the merrier.

weight_for_me once bubbled...

So far going solo....you interested.
BTW...I have these date "cleared".
Randy...

But I have to check with my social director and see how my calander lines up :D

Usually not a problem.

Glad to see your "social director" have cleared you to go...

Depending on whether marie gets her OW dives in by then, I may be solo too, but I do plan on being there.

BTW, scubapest, you are MORE than welcome to join us anytime you like! a run across the lake only takes a few hours depending on the boat, and makes a good weekend trip :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom